Disclaimer: Some links found on this page are affiliate links. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I might earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I think we can all agree that gardening is much easier when you’re organized. That’s why I’ve designed these plant markers, which you can simply print from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re planting from seeds or plants, you can use these plant markers to design the layout of your garden and take the worry out of planting the wrong veggies next to each other or planting them too close to one another.
So, how do you use these plant markers? Simple. This is what I recommend:
- Print each page on waterproof paper or paper that will be laminated:
- Waterproof inkjet paper (pictured) OR
- Waterproof laserjet paper OR
- Self-laminating sheets
- Cut along the dotted lines to create each plant marker
- Glue or tape the plant markers to support sticks:
- Plant marking sticks (pictured) OR
- Popsicle sticks
- Gently push each stick into the dirt near your seeds or plant
That’s all there is to it!
If you typically access your garden from all sides, I recommend printing two of each plant marker to make the markers double sided.
P.S. If you’re happy with your free plant markers, be sure to check out our collection of fruit, vegetable, and herb markers, all of which come in both black and white and color.